Thursday, October 21, 2021
Home > Counties > Class 6 pupil electrocuted

Class 6 pupil electrocuted

A class six boy was electrocuted at their home in karoko village in Rachuonyo East sub county.

The late Devaldo Ochieng Opiyo, formerly of Adega primary school died on the spot.

Kasewe sub location chief   Dixon Samba said the boy was pruning tree branches at their farm when one of the twigs he had cut fell on a live power line, thus electrocuting him.

“The body was transferred to Okita nursing home mortuary in Kadongo awaiting postmortem,” said the assistant chief.

Following the incident, the administrator has urged parents to ensure their children remain safe whenever they are doing any chores at home.

By Moseti Julius

 

 

Leave a Reply